Our FC3920K is a serious heavy duty machine. Combined with our HD-Kit, you will have everything you need to start cutting foam: state of the art solid state electronic controls, heavy duty 500 watt power supply, motors, hot-wire and software (30 day trial versions of CadWork and FoamWork).
- 39"x20"x6' Cutting Length
- 10" / Minute Cutting Rate
- Heavy Duty 500 watt Power Supply
- Two sets of dual 3/4” inch diameter solid stainless steel guide rods create a stable base for precision wire travel and accurate cuts.
- 1/2” diameter drive screws and brass drive nuts fit perfectly yielding silky-smooth motion.
- Mounting and traveling sheet metal hat sections are fabricated from thick 12 and 14 gauge steel for rigidity and durability.
- Durable Powder-Coat Finish
- Wire Tension: Spring Type
- 30 day trial of full version CadWork and FoamWork ($98 to purchase.)
- Complete with hot wire, motors, controller and power supplies.
- Assembly only takes about 3 - 4 hours!
- Warranty: 2 Year on mechanical parts. 1 year on electronics parts.
Please note that shipping costs for this
item will not be calculated when you add this product to your cart. We
will notify you of shipping charges after your order is placed. If you
need a shipping quote, give us a call at (951) 763-0464 or an email us
by clicking on the Contact Us tab located at the top right of our